Albo rewards Hamas terrorists, page-45

1. 47,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @twouptom; I've been an atheist since childhood despite the 'Christian' indoctrination my mother imposed on me - I'm faithless but try hard to respect the choices made by others ... until people try to thrust such down my throat.

For the record:
    . I continue to condemn absolutely the atrocities allegedly committed by Hamas on October 7th, 2023.
    . Hamas committed crimes against humanity by taking and keeping hostages - they must be returned to their loved ones and those responsible held fully to account by the ICC and the CIJ.
    . Netanyahu's regime does NOT have a licence to kill and or incarcerate journalists, aid workers and Palestinian civilians - all of these are war crimes,
    . Netanyahu's Regime does NOT have a licence to ethnically-cleanse Palestinians from the territories they were left with after the creation of the state of Israel in 1947 - that's a crime against humanity.
    . The denial of basic, essential human needs to Palestinian civilians by Netanyahu's Regime is a war crime.
    . By supplying weapons, munitions and finance to Netanyahu's Regime to execute its genocide against Palestinians the USA is complicit in genocide.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.