I said Barnaby Joyce was an inner Sydney privileged Old Boy from...

1. 32,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    I said Barnaby Joyce was an inner Sydney privileged Old Boy from St Ignatius Roman Catholic College, Riverview, the view of the river is of Parramatta River and overlooking Sydney Harbor, and that like it or not is correct.

Matt Kean and Tony Abbott went there as did Michael Coutts-Trotter but moderate Liberal left, Center Right of NSW Liberals, and Socilist Left of NSW Labor have a very different consituency to the National Party. that is all I am saying.

IMHO Adam Marshall, Sarah Mitchell, Bron Taylor and or Ben Franklin would be a much better fit as a NSW Nationals Leader than the landed gentry of John Barilaro, now living at Rushcutters Bay but formerly of St Edmunds College Canberra and Canberra University.

Not too many farmers near Rushcutters Bay In Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, Or in Griffith and Bruce in inner city Canberra of Barilaro’s youth.

Marshall, Mitchell, Taylor and Franklin are wimps for not challenging. good on Matt and Barnaby for challenging. They put Adam, Sarah, Bron and Ben to shame.
    Last edited by JCoure: 22/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.