I never said it was, read my post, someone said it was on the...

1. 33,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    I never said it was, read my post, someone said it was on the lane cove river. Not the parramatta river, I said it did not matter. Perhaps it is nowhere near either, I say it is in the inner city Sydney or inner west.

It is a privileged Sydney based school on the harbor.

Either way, or whatever, the school costs Roman Catholics $40K AUD or $30K USD to send their kids there, Such farmers hardly need help. They probably should be getting AUstralia to net zero by 2050 and stop making all the miners unemployed.

Farmers are just polluting rent seekers, the quicker all their farms are turned into carbon farms the better for the planet and for the Liberal Party.

I do not know why Australia and Australia’s powerhouse, Sydney, have to fork out welfare to multimillionaire farmers.

Time for the multimillionaire farmers to start paying more tax, turn their hectares into carbon farms, stop the inhumane abattoirs, selling their farms to Beijing, stop Polluting, taking too much water, destroying the Great Barrier Reef, and returning Country Party or Nats or whatever they are called to Parliament.

Australian farmers are hated by Beijing. Don’t those two enemies deserve each other. perhaps they could be both turned on each other and give the planet a bit of a break to recuperate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.