well Labor’s savior both in NSW and Australia, Chris Minns went...

1. 33,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    well Labor’s savior both in NSW and Australia, Chris Minns went to Marist Roman Catholic College, Kogarah in Sydney’s inner south St George area so Labor can hardly argue Class warfare under Minns.

Altho I think in truth COVID might get Morrison and Joyce, people will blame them for not keeping COVID out, not stopping the planes, not stopping the immigration, I thought Biden had no chance and look what happened to Trump.

I mean the Federal Government just put 22 occupations in the immigration including several occupations heavily provided by aussie units namely engineers, accountants, auditors, how tin eared is that Morrison and Joyce, net zero cannot be achieved without net zero immigration?

Albanese is too extreme LWNJ but he is likely to perhaps do a Biden and win. Trump was streets ahead of the Democrats a year out prior to COVID. Biden was completely unelectable and look what happened there.

Albo is almost as extreme as Jeremy Corbyn, the ex Labor Leader but COVID has the potential to absolutely blow Morrison and Joyce away.

The Sydney outbreak if it becomes real could easily be blamed on Morrison and Joyce for not stopping the planes into Sydney.

Minns as Opposition Leader has basically torn up the NSW Budget and made it look very badly for the embattled NSW Treasurer but Berejiklian will not get the blame, I think it will be Morrison.

It is pretty bad for Morrison right now. This was the same sort of time as Trump’s killing season.

I think COVID and the planes are the Federal Opposition now and Morrison runs the risk of losing the election in the next little period regardless of how disastrous Albanese will be for Australia.

I do not know why Scott does not stop the planes. He should tell the business lobby to do some real work otherwise he might lose the election like Trump because of COVID IMHO.

Last edited by JCoure: 23/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.