hey thats ok tappie. this is not about me being right or you...

1. 47,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    hey thats ok tappie. this is not about me being right or you wrong. we all have our points of view.

"separating the nation from what was until recently our core, universally shared values" ..... I recall a show on Ch.7 back in the 60's reporting on the tV channel's own "research" for Australia Day. looking at such shared values. one guy standing bronzed to his toes said "whats it to be Aussie? its a beer in one hand a ciggie in the other and a sheila in between... hahahaha." ... strange how that flashed back reading your shared Aussie values.

we should get up another thread on what are shared core value of Aus.

I get your claim on Albanese. I've come to the conclusion he's as inept as any of the last 3 PMs. like Dutton he lacks charisma and confidence. he's screwed his GHG emissions promise and to me that was the most important of all. Bowen is not class act and acting class clown and most of the cabinet need a jolly good time in the sack for a week so they get their priorities sorted. I'd be delighted to tell most of them to go get fornicating.

I see you won't agree with me on who the two remaining that I consider have some competence: Wong and Chalmers. but thats alright.

May has always been eluded to as the likely month. David Crowe thinks there'll be an early budget in March and the election called straight after. so end of April is also a possibility. but I think the first sitting week in Feb will give us better guidance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.