GDA 1.79% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Alby...the legend reborn, page-10

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Significance of alby is yet to be truly realized, Although craft breweries are now doing lagers - in years gone past they ignored the style in favour of heavily hopped beers, stouts and sours / farm ales. With the alby and stadium contract this gets gage roads a beer that will be at a similar price point to a carton of XXXX or carlton draught but with the distinct difference of being WA owned. Based on lager consumption it would be quite realistic to think that the alby becomes gages best seller and opens their range up to the average beer consumer.

Basically they are looking to achieve what the majors have done so only through buying other brands and that's service all styles of consumer. Thats the average joe with a mainstream lager at sub $40, a range of good entry level crafts (Narrow Neck, Single Fin), Something for the more discerning craft drinker (Little Dove, Sleeping Giant IPA), The European beer fanatic (Mid Pils) and lastly the beer geek (limited released American brown ale, Wheatbeer, saison, esb)

I'd keep my eyes peeled for the sea devil stout out next and hopefully a canning facility for limited releases in the future.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $13.12K 46.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41506 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 1121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.