ALC 0.00% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

Although nice positive sentiments almost spruiking, share price...

1. 147 Posts.
    Although nice positive sentiments almost spruiking, share price history isnt that god of
    a guide of intent
    Say some prune has a divorce settlement he/she has been putting off - or another tax
    bill like a late payment penalty they forgot about ;-) & has to sell off even more of
    their own stock, they made a profit in, to cover legals & fines, how can those who
    pray with a candle be prepared for that & what if this also spooks out others
    who have heard rumors whether true or not the co still has a heap of software
    regression testing to do before they can activate the first payments etc etc

Or Clinton gets shot and her replacement is worse than trump which spookes
    the US that trump may get in and fight with phillipines on regional influence against
    chinese then that spookes all those in aust who think cash is some king whilst the property
    market slide accelerates even more - hence why I am hold whilst my tech buddy crunches
    the numbers of lists of products any co like RAP desperately needs as cash cow to manage
    their own peculiarities - I want to find interesting exciting smart geniuses not slow stocks
    which have heaps of players rise & dumping again & again & again - how many times ?

I put my $ in people with good skills good connections with "not much" in public
    co's unless I'm a non-exec director, been doing this for 30+ years, have few mil
    shares all over the place so my dabble is only 5% of gross... never more...

Point is, graphs are always "back then" i coulda, shoulda woulda,so note holds are safer
    than random gamble buys, for what its worth that curve has the beginnings of looking like
    a mound of sand near the top with downward slides due soon - lets hope it don't rain !

Of course, read, prepare, strategise, so DYOR, yeah ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.