ALC 2.04% 4.8¢ alcidion group limited

Well I grabbed a few today thanks to the seller/s and will...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Well I grabbed a few today thanks to the seller/s and will likely average up/down further over the next few weeks.

This stock really does remind me of BUD earlier in the year. It just stagnated for months on low volumes and the market wasn't interested at all.

Then there were a few trickles of good news and the market started to wake up. The rest is history — 700% gain from 5-40c for those who held on (unfortunately not me!).

The funny thing is that BUD wasn't anywhere close to cash flow positive and still isn't!

Whereas ALC is already profitable with very little downside risk given the existing contracts.

The market certainly overreacts to both the upside and downside. BUD is now ridiculously overbought IMO and will very likely come back down given the CR shares, escrow shares, much slower than hyped revenue figures, etc.

So that brings me back to ALC. It isn't an exaggeration to say that just a few decent contracts will double or triple the share price very quickly!

I don't know of any other genuinely cash flow positive companies on the ASX with so much imminent upside trading at such a low market cap.

And that's why I am very confident the herd of buyers will return here sooner or later.
    Last edited by Waldo777: 07/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $64.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $53.41K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 793588 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 18537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.