ALC 5.00% 6.3¢ alcidion group limited

Good on you archer. Personally, I am in two minds on whether I...

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Good on you archer.

Personally, I am in two minds on whether I should purchase more. I already have a sizeable holdings but is currently deep in red as my average price is around 6 cents.

Key reasons for additional share purchase:
    (1) Blue Sky equity and Management have not sold a single share. Just remember that Blue Sky has a bloody good track record!
    (2) Positive cash flow company with a proven product. Company also has a really clean balance sheet. R&D spent has developed a "workable" product, as evidenced by the conversion of beta trials to service agreements.
    (3) the risk-reward proposition is extremely attractive. Current share price is ridiculously cheap.
    (4) I originally invested in alc for the product and management and not the share price. The story has only got better during the years that I have invested in alc, but not the current share price though.

Key reasons for not purchasing additional shares:
    (1) Some shareholder(s) is obviously continuing to offload their shares. Not share if they are originally invested for NRR or not
    (2) Lack of market interest and buyers support for the share price. Every piece of good news is getting sold into.
    (3) The relatively low liquidity means a small loss snowball into a bigger loss very quickly. Having said that, the opposite can happen as well. Buyer and shareholder exhaustion is evident in my view.
    (4) Should wait for the downward trend to break before topping up. Market can stay irrational for longer than I can stay sane!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.