ALC 5.00% 6.3¢ alcidion group limited

ALC Chart, page-1633

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Hi guys

Unless something comes up last minute at work, I will be attending the agm.

I am interested to hear what the management and board has to say.

The questions I would like to ask include:

(1) Why shareholders haven't heard much from both Geoff and Rebecca since they joined the board. Why attracted them to join the board and, also, their lack of skin in the game. I also hope the board has learnt some lessons from the Brian Leedman episode!

(2) What are the management plans, if any, at generating more interest at instos level to provide some strong support. Noting that the latest presso is more investor savvy, is management taking on board shareholders' concern to be more proactive in this area?

(3) Feedback from Calvary in terms of their experience with alc's products. Who idea was it for the Calvary representative to accompany alc on their recent roadshow in NZ? This might have been mentioned before by the company but I cant recall reading anything about this. If NZ is going to be a big focus for the company, generating some instos interest there may be beneficial.

(4) The latest presso has a slide on alc's revenue model - upfront payment plus annuity revenue. I am interested in the breakeven point and the margins on the maintenance stage.

(5) Given that alc has obviously underperformed against their expectations share-wise, what are Blue Sky intentions?

(6) Given that the company is aware that some top 10 shareholders have been responsible for the bulk of the recent sell-down. Has the company been in touch with them regarding the possibility of off-market transactions? This is just my personal view.

Happy for any shareholders to list down what questions you would like asked. If possible, I would try to get as much clarification for you guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.