ALC 20.0% 6.6¢ alcidion group limited

ALC Chart, page-1819

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1716
    As other have already correctly pointed out, Alcidion, albeit in the same small cap space, is distinctively different from the rest of the companies such as rap and etc.

(1) we have a proven product that has already been tested and accepted by some hospitals. Some of the other companies have yet to develop a workable product.
    (2) we have sufficient cash flow and cash at hand to invest in r&d and pursue M&A. You would find that some of the other companies need to constantly raise funds via placements and/or capital raising.
    (3) the interests of our major shareholders are aligned to those of ours. Both Ray and Malcolm have put in a lot of their own monies to develop our technology. It is in their interest to have a higher share price. Note also that they are both playing the long game.
    (4) Alcidion is actually signing contracts and earning revenues., unlike some of the companies.
    (5) low current share price + strong fundamentals = very attractive risk-reward investment proposition. In contrast, the share prices of both rap and Ajx ran too hard and fast on speculation with any revenues underpinning the rises.

Don't get me wrong because I have got nothing against companies such as rap and Ajx. In fact, I was invested in both the companies since their early days. I was lucky that the shareprices that I got in for both were low enough to enable me to make a profitable exit despite their respective debacles.

In my view, it all comes down to risk-reward. If you can build up a position early on at a sufficiently low share price, your risk exposure is minimised somewhat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.011(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $88.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 8.0¢ 6.5¢ $982.9K 13.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220659 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.