ALC 1.19% 8.5¢ alcidion group limited

All the best with your purchase here. I closely follow few...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    All the best with your purchase here. I closely follow few stocks, LPE is one of those. I personally didn't like Cap raising to SOPS (through Bell porter). Bell Porters continuous dominance. BP is probably keep buying low and selling high, it seems never ending. Otherwise, as Stotes mentioned LPE is a solid stock but will need some time.

I had 500k EMC share two years ago, but I think present ALC got much more prospect than what EMC had 2 years ago. ALC will be cash flow positive this quarter and next. Directors got significant skin here and few here will tell you how tight they are. It's very unlikely they will go for a cap raising that will dilute their large holdings. News flow became more frequent . Merger with MKM and Patientrack was win-win for all. MKM does IT consultancy too, this is a huge plus - opens doors for cross selling. We got a CEO who knows how to sell, her track record tells us the story. She got more shares than Nathan ever hold in ALC. IMO - we'll get cross selling news to UK and NZ very soon and continue to grow in Australia. Now the hardest part is to wait patiently - either for market to know our potential or someone to acquire us. IMO later will happen sooner than prior.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $114.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $35.88K 430.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 481582 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.