ALC 2.67% 7.3¢ alcidion group limited

ALC Chart, page-25

1. 147 Posts.
    I doubt it as last ann shows interest by long time shareholder with understandable profit taking by Allure as they prob
    got in at 3c or even got some shares issued for USA side... Good that Nathan stays in but with half and, hey it would have
    been smarter for Nathan to only sell his stake once more contracts are signed (2-3 weeks ?) as I understand the
    paperwork re tender looming on last one which means deposit shortly thereafter - hey maybe Allure needs $ for
    something else like tax for FY15/16 or something else equally urgent, heck it is a $ 1M, couldnt 2 weeks wait ?

Um if 16M shsell is a substantial change and so is 2.2M a substantial change then surely the buyer of Allure's 16M odd
    is also a subtantial change BUT - no ann as to say who & whether it could/should be escrowed for confidence ?

I calc'd it was at 5.8c a share - so therefore re the 5.5 I don't expect the buyer of 16M from Allure selling down soon...

ie. If Allure thought this through with appropriate consideration re timing of ann, content & a tid bit more info then
    the market, which I've bin playing for decades, would see that as a very positive move which filters through to brokers
    re the last investor presentation but, wasnt considered, bit disappointing that as I've seen better in last 40 + years !

Thanks & DYOR, no gambling here, take the dips, learn & grab more as I see "a move up afoot sooner than later"...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.