ALC 4.69% 6.1¢ alcidion group limited

Ummm... I'd say your posts are ramping...: "Soon there won't be...

1. 7,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1387
    Ummm... I'd say your posts are ramping...:

"Soon there won't be any sellers at 11c. Once this happens if you want it you'll have to pay more for it."

"Like a cobra ready to strike! Just a matter of time! Hold on tight! I ain't selling one share of mine cause in 12-18 months this will be double or maybe more IMO. It seems every other share at the moment is up and down like yoyos but ALC is steady as she goes..."

"Yep it's a Rort but all these ST games will mean nothing in the 6 months or so when we have a massive rerate IMO. I am holding through thick and thin because this company has solid management and a great product and is cash flow positive. Tick, tick and tick - ticks all the boxes for a great future. How many small cap companies have this going for them? ALC is a gem!"

"Yeah but they can't keep a lid on this too much longer. The cat is nearly out of the bag and no sane holder will play their mongrel games and sell out as we all know this is still highly undervalued. Listen to the interview with Nathan Buzza - he sounded highly confident that they will have a done deal in 3-6 months with the NZ hospitals. Other deals to come on board within next 12 months? WA, NSW, QLD , rollout of NT already underway! Mate this is only going to skyrocket so hold on tight!"

I don't care, because you've probably got a hell of a lot invested here so it's to be expected you'll have a positive view and want to share it at every opportunity. Everyone's posts are consistent with their own interests, mine included. If you went in big at 7 your probably looking at a significant paper gains in a very short period. Sometimes it's prudent to take a bit of profit. Who knows how fast the uptake will be, exactly when contracts will be formalised etc. I wish you all the best, I just hope you don't have your house on the line should this not develop as anticipated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $81.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ $109.0K 1.760M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 445500 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 12800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.