ALC 1.59% 6.4¢ alcidion group limited

Hi @composer, you are right I was referring it to eHealth NSW,...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    Hi @composer, you are right I was referring it to eHealth NSW, not NSW Health, my apologies for the confusion.

'eHealth NSW was established in July 2014 as the dedicated organisation within NSW Health to guide eHealth strategy and planning, set policy and standards, and lead implementation and operations.

Since then, eHealth NSW has worked to refine and strengthen these capabilities, develop architecture standards, mature change management processes and redefine the operating model to deliver programs with a stronger customer focus.

As the key vehicle for delivery of the Strategy, eHealth NSW is working in partnership with Local Health Districts (LHDs), Specialty Health Networks, Pillars and Agencies to implement statewide programs and support local innovation.'

It is really up to eHeath NSW how they want to proceed and I really don't have much info at this time, as Kate said they might proceed to sign up with one LHD first then roll out to other LHDs, or they might end up signing up a deal for all LHDs like Sectra won 13 year $85 millions RIS-PAC contract with NSW Health, I don't think anyone know at this stage but all I care is that PoC trial has now concluded and they are continously rolling out the app to more doctors, plus the endorsement from the diector of eHealth NSW, and the fund is ready to deploy from the budget, so It is just matter of waiting game now.
    Last edited by willchang409: 19/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $85.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $27.85K 440.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 862659 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 16666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.