ALC 2.04% 4.8¢ alcidion group limited

ALC - New Beginnings, page-11

1. 5,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    Good summary Wise one . The only downside that I can see is that you are preaching to the converted. I do not need any convincing about ALC. I also know about the potential during my many conversations with Nathan. And I am sure you will not get any arguments from fellow hotcopper members who are already shareholders in this company.
    Having said that, the one ingredient that we are still lacking is the ONE BIG announcement that will pave the way for a whole new group of investors both large and small to sit up and take notice of what this company is all about and more importantly the opportunities that lay in front of it.
    The type of announcement that will shake the investors attention and make them want to be a part of this story. Not only for investors to come in and buy stock, but more importantly making them want to hold it knowing that it's only the beginning and there is much more upside to come.

Nathans good mate from RAP has been able to capture the imagine of the investment community and that is why we have seen the share price rise in spectacular fashion. 12 months ago to the day RAP were trading at 3.3c per share. Today they enjoy a market cap of over 260 million because the investment community is excited about the future of this company. That excitement has been generated with some BIG announcements that help to underpin their current market cap.
    It doesn't happen overnight, but ALC need to kick a few BIG goals to entice investors to want to go along for the ride.

I look forward to that happening, and when it does the share price WILL no doubt reflect it and the frustration of watching the share price rise by a cent only to fall back the next day will be a thing of the past.

Thanks again for putting in the time and effort outlining ALC's undoubted potential. For those newbies out there who are still deciding if they want to take a position its certainly has been spelt out by your good self.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $64.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $53.41K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 793588 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 18537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.