ALC 10.6% 7.3¢ alcidion group limited

My guess is re the 1mil at 8c is a short term liquidity need -...

1. 147 Posts.
    My guess is re the 1mil at 8c is a short term liquidity need - like a tax bill - doh funny that,
    bothers me there can be more - like another 15 mil :-( what have I been saying all along
    - cosy sale out of a director's reporting requirements at 5.8 to a mate then capped at 8.0 yeah right !!

Because as we all know the tax dept are not nazis (well not much) so will give time
    so the few mil offloaded from corporate governance to open market few weeks back only
    helped one person & his mate - some dude called a "strategic" investor - FFS I was the
    only one who bought through 7.8 to 8 & FFS skipped the 7.9 !! see what I did, grrr,
    property is not the place for dosh these days, doh

Later today I saw that 1mil shift up - my bet is it either disappears or gets dumped as low
    as 7.6 (still more than 5.8) haven't we seen that before which caused all the chagrin earlier,
    interesting there are minimal buyers queued to take it, that bothers me, maybe few should
    rally behind 7.9/7.8 to take the suckers chance out of buying back in - any takers - it cant
    retrace for down for long ?

Whos the plod faking the market way down low with a mil or so & another spread down,
    some gang work perhaps ?

Since I pushed it to 8 on mon gone, whats the bet I can push it further, what fun ;-)

But on hold for now, other things to fry, market getting busy with tech stock IPOs/Ann's ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.007(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.7¢ 6.6¢ $409.4K 5.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220551 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.