ALC 0.00% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

I've looked at this from both (& many) sides down, not that...

1. 147 Posts.
    I've looked at this from both (& many) sides down, not that simple please bear this:-
    a - Pretty obvious gal/guy @8 has real time feed, timing shows that strongly
    b - They let some be taken such as assessing market sentiment
    c - Didnt dump such as to upset market, so must be aware of prior market dumps
    d - There wasn't much positioning at any useful volume to buy back in
    e - The order shifted to 8.1 (& @ higher vol) then to 10+ ie positioning
    f - Fact it stayed there they test sentiment re overall sale offer while vol still high
    g - See the 450K hasty sell on RAP - they share directors with ALC
    h - Likely same seller, now at 10+ (I think it will move soon) has lottsa RAP
    i - Deadline for many at ATO is Oct 31 - pails the claim last month re that 19M !
    j - The cash from some sell's at 8c likely paid to ATO as gesture to garner delay
    k - 19M added to public pool out of corporate governance = more shenanigans

To those too easily influenced by peanuts earlier re dumps !-Through-! lower sell pips
    this might appear simply the same, if you consider there are all sorts of people who,
    as I've seen have ferocious intellects what I see here is someone has accumulated a
    heap of shares over long term or given/trade some and faced with need for liquidity
    with some time to spare re 31 Oct watching & deciding what to do, this aint
    real-estate as you say - that means the market positioning mostly private is also
    likely to be far more sophisticated too...

Just seen another jump on ALC & repositioning RAP too, think ALC might get
    a speeding ticket this week if it keeps up, as I say best for me to wait for dust
    to settle, enjoy the ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.