ALC 9.46% 6.7¢ alcidion group limited

I see what you did there, its called anger arising from...

1. 147 Posts.
    I see what you did there, its called anger arising from prejudice that I ask tough questions
    (noone can answer) from noticing shenanigans, taking your sentences quoted & in reply:-
    1. No, is it smart to make such an obviously facile claim that can't be supported, why 100K ?
    2. Obvious but you forget:- a. Selling through pips & 19M dump & b. positioning up high
    as obvious strategy to get market acclimatized for obvious dump any time later so the
    market accepts it and doesnt raise an eyebrow...
    3. Irrelevant, is it useful/helpful/educative smart to be so far off the mark - really ?

Please answer the key questions I've asked especially as "New Beginnings" hopefully
    means less shenanigans but, we have 19M more shares increasing volatility, can't u see that ?

@droogs1x
    Please answer my Q's re the 19M & Tax, instead of making claims, its not a conspiracy in
    any case - its plain & simple basis for market volatility/manipulation. AND Bear in mind it
    was ME that bought up through & skipped 7.9 to start the rally off on Monday, I can prove it !

You are upset cause I point out logic & waffle - tell us what the "strategic" investor did for
    the company when they never actually invested in the company ie an escrowed placement ?

Besides you CAN'T control the SP with 1m when 450K were dumped quickly just today
    which is almost half and especially as institutions see 1m as petty cash ie its only $80K FFS !

Tell usdroogs1x how 1m shares controls anything please ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.007(9.46%)
Mkt cap ! $89.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 6.6¢ $129.8K 1.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39276 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.