ALC 9.46% 6.7¢ alcidion group limited

In respect of your questions in numerical sequence 1. No. I...

1. 147 Posts.
    In respect of your questions in numerical sequence
    1. No.
    I responded to someone who saw the 1mil sell order then someone else who noticed
    it got bit into then it got moved. I provided Details in what appears to be psychological
    manipulation overtures as part of a strategy towards a type of pre-emptive market
    acclimatization re volumes ie a subtle form of manipulation - have you not seen the
    chagrin generated by the dumps through 2 pips, I hated those dumps did you yes/no ?

Now you answer my question directly related: How is responding "banging" & what is
    implied by that derogatory term, are a follower of prejudice, can you offer something useful ?

2. Great.
    I made it go up from Monday as I bought through and skipped 7.9 to take it to 8 and I
    can prove it too, easily done - easier of course if you are with commsec & cmc too

Now you answer likewise, what has the share price move up have anything to do with
    my responding to commentary in respect of psychological manipulation or can you
    particularly articulate the causal relationship with some useful ideas that can be discussed ?

Perhaps I can offer some guidance. Although the 1m+ high sell order appears as
    psychological manipulation attempt it may actually be a very smart move to prepare
    for the larger volumes - note it didnt appear until after I pushed the price up, can
    that offer some guidance at how to answer my 2nd question here ?

ie. Which do you prefer, dumps that go through 2 pips OR a big sell order (albeit
    it being added to) in order to prepare the market ?
    Note it hasnt moved down but, I'm, not sure it won't and especially when there are
    big buy orders placed and executed just before it is due to hit, so keep an eye on it !

Maybe you can also tell us about the 19M dump & how its possible it can be "good"
    for the company when it would have been far better for all shareholders to instead
    sell it to a real "strategic investor" that adds value to the company - because there
    is nil explanation what "strategic" means for the co - nothing to add so far at all
    and should have been via an escrowed placement Eg 12months, has that been considered ?

Over to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.007(9.46%)
Mkt cap ! $89.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 6.6¢ $129.8K 1.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39276 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.