ALC 0.00% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

You are correct about novice investors especially those not...

1. 147 Posts.
    You are correct about novice investors especially those not fortunate to have a good maths background
    or have experienced decades of observing manipulation - some of which seems to have happened here.

On what basis do you make the claim re "unraveling" - any foundation, whilst imagining a rationale to
    support your claim - see if you can answer any of my questions with the details deserved so we can
    be sure the market & shareholders are not misled - even by accident ?

If you cannot answer or even address my questions to you with any commentary yet you continue
    to make odd claims what do you imagine that tells us about your intent, sentiment, history etc ?

BTW.
    Where did you get your numbers from (5c, 3c etc) - is that what you did as its pertinent to your
    experience or are you referring to historical Top 50 shareholders lists over that period, if so
    then please post them to prove your claims - otherwise sensible you concede you make things up ?

For What its worth. Has it been considered there is another reason for the 1.2M+ sell offer
    high up re a charge over the assets as an administrator is managing the affairs of a deceased or
    bankrupt estate - has anyone considered that - then the responsible pattern can't be accused
    of dumping or not disclosing etc Anyone interested in those details Eg read the obituaries ?

There is another possible reason too re an impending CFD - anyone considered that & can
    they articulate it to show what it might mean down the track when the stock is higher with
    more stop loss positions which might cascade etc ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $31.92K 567.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9726 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.