ALC 0.00% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

Sometimes the market can take a while realize how undervalued a...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Sometimes the market can take a while realize how undervalued a company is. It's indeed as rare as hens teeth to find a small cap with no debt, $6M in the kitty, $4M recurring revenue (very likely to increase significantly within 12 months) and an already proven technology contracted to government hospitals that mean sticky revenue for years to come.

This is the kind of tech that disrupts old systems that are costly, problematic and too administrative. One of my favourite aspects about the Alcidion platform is how they are providing RFID tags for each doctor/nurse/surgeon such that when they approach the system it identifies them and shows them what they need to see in a few windows rather than current systems that take several clicks. It's ridiculous how with the advancement of technology towards ehealth and the use of touch screens and laptops that in a hospital we still record patient data with the good old pen and paper, subject to errors like wrong meds, dosage and other faults.

Also like how ALC provides one part of the platform and can eventually scale up and sell the whole package tailored to whatever the hospital needs.

It's like we are discovering ResApp when it was a tiny market cap company but the real plus and upside in this it is already REVENUE generating. Most small caps without a good compelling story or revenue are being punished hard in the market. Look at NOR, IOT just to name a few. ALC is a working and tried product that governments are signing them up for public hospitals. Looking forward to more news in the coming months.

Yesterday's techknow roadshow reiterated and reminded me why I got into this company a few weeks ago. And with a guy like NB steering the ship, all it takes is a little research into how he grows companies with his superb track record in creating value for shareholders. A truly undervalued proposition with the party just getting started. Can't do much about the short term gyrations but let the market do its thing and accumulate before we hit 10c and the increments are 0.5c rises!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.