ALC 0.00% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

Quite understand your perception & quite correct for various...

1. 147 Posts.
    Quite understand your perception & quite correct for various random circumstances
    not moderated maturely by brokers and yes of course, bear in mind the comparative
    frequency on ALC vs other stocks, suffice to say I have the benefit of real time feed
    with software regularly searching for patterns of various kinds many too complex to
    even start to articulate here but, have many "signatures" of various types.

Fwiw: The trade signature vectors have changed noticeably since the "strategic" investor
    managed to get 16M shares released from corporate governance to dump at any time
    they feel like and (maybe) looking to appear exactly the same as you describe & I have
    alluded to this aspect on my earlier posts re sudden divorce settlement/forgotten tax bill etc
    It would be great if the person claiming to have the Top 50 asserting they know who
    the dumper is/was to substantiate their claim & post their most recent top 50 holders ?

The ratio re frequency of occurrence in conjunction with stock profile, market cap,
    sector etc Does clearly show a statistical facet that ALC exceeds those others checked.
    I am still looking at the details but, it does suggest (at least psychological) manipulation
    of sorts though there are other somewhat nebulous issues beyond the scope of this forum...

Cheers
    Last edited by Details: edit 21/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.