ALC 9.26% 5.9¢ alcidion group limited

ALC - New Beginnings, page-794

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    wise one,

""I have never been involved with a company that has such a focus on it's shareholder base in every major presentation. It is extremely refreshing as management are certainly on the ball & acutely aware of what it takes to generate a sustainable >100m mkt cap company. That is, not only having a great product that is well received in the market place, but being sensitive to the shareholders mindset.""

I have mentioned a number of times, one of the main reasons I initially got involved in this company was because of the strength of it's managment team..
    I mentioned Nathans track record. Thats why I posted the other day that he was worth his weight in gold.
    When he presents to instos and professional people they know that the company is in good hands. They feel secure with their investment and are happy to recommend this stock to their clients .
    There are a lot of directors out there that quite frankly don't know what they are doing. That is why so many spec companies fall by the way side.
    Success follows Nathan. Google his name and you can read about the successes he has enjoyed. Read about how well he is respected in the Healthcare industry.
    What he is currently doing with ALC is no different to what he has done with other companies . It's not by chance that the share price has been appreciating.
    Its for that reason I have been happy to endorse what this company is doing and continue to hold..

As I have stated many times before , those with the patience will be rewarded.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $79.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 6.3¢ 5.5¢ $142.5K 2.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19824 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 103268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.