ALC 8.33% 5.9¢ alcidion group limited

ALC - Tailwinds Continue

1. 17,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    Fellow ALC Shareholders - I have great news!

On 13-Dec (US Time), a major FDA reform bill became law!

http://www.natlawreview.com/article/major-fda-reform-bill-becomes-law-medical-device-overview

This has enormous implications for ALC specifically under "Section 3060 - Clarifying Medical Software Regulation" in the bill, of which the highlights are in the article.

Our MIYA suite of products NO LONGER REQUIRES FDA CLASS II APPROVAL

This makes the entry in to the most lucrative market in the world that much easier! For those of you who are avid healthcare / healthtech investors, you will appreciate the implications of this & how large they are.

The passing of this law also has huge implications (positive) for RAP & I've posted something to this effect on their forum. I do note that for RAP, they had a huge volume & price 'up day' on 14-Dec which was the first opportunity for the Aussie market to trade on this news.

This tells me 2 things:
    1 - US Insto investors are all over RAP
    2 - US Insto investors are NOT across ALC & hence there is a huge opportunity for this re-rate to continue given Brian Leedman is a common director to both companies & will no doubt be pitching ALC's benefits to those US Instos who are invested in to RAP.

I am super excited about this regulatory change & the 'impact' has not been priced in to this stock at all !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 6.3¢ 5.5¢ $137.9K 2.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 235418 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 110443 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.