ALC 4.69% 6.1¢ alcidion group limited

ALC - Tailwinds Continue, page-39

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    Sean,

""I guess less people than I thought bought in based on long term fundamentals...""

Unfortunately thats the nature of the beast when it comes to the sharemarket. Many investors have limited funds so when they see something slowing down they jump off and look for the next story.
    And there is always another story that the herd jumps onto hoping to make a quick buck.

ALC has many things going for it and will run again but given the time of year and with management having a XMAS break it does not surprise me to see the share price dropping.
    One good announcement and those that have departed will come flooding back and push the price up once more. It's all about timing, and those that can predict the time to exit and the time to get back in are those that can do very well and take advantage of the ups and downs.

What I will never understand however, are those that are selling now, having not sold at 13c a month ago. The story HAS NOT changed . In my opinion the time to buy is at these current levels. Those that are selling now are just feeding those that got out at 13c a few weeks ago. And you can bet your bottom dollar that when it gets back up to 13c those that are buying today in the low 8's will be gladly selling again.

And so it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $81.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ $109.0K 1.760M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 445500 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 12800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.