OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

alcan decision ?, page-10

1. 9,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    net large seller is Solomon's - today anyhow, the other midcap oilers were looking pretty tired as well. such as awe, arq.
    hdr is looking interesting though.
    check out this link, it is a report regarding the project but is a bit dated, still interesting to read though for anyone who has not yet seen it.

http://www.pnggas.com/04_project_document/pdf/png_economic_impact_rpt_apr_2002.pdf

technically, we all know that the day chart for OSH looks really bearish but at the same time is nearing all time support in high 50s. difficult to know what to do at this juncture. I suspect that there could be some short covering at 60 cents but if the big sellers want out, I cannot see support til mid 50s, providing the only bad news is an alcan knockback? OSH seem reluctant to buy stock at these prices so this in itself is bearish as they are expecting to buy cheaper? It seems this stock is out of flavour with the big end of town and will suffer from them selling and shorts that are no doubt having a ball. I picked the wrong direction on this one and may have to jump ship soon if no support shows at 60 cents. At the end of the day if you cant beat them, join them. It is not about being right or wrong it is about making money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.