TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

I would have thought that there would be more than one company...

1. 80 Posts.
    I would have thought that there would be more than one company interested in acquiring ACL if and when positive results are released. The big question is how much! The higher the SP is at that time would certainly have an influence to what that price might be. Also like any auction, we need more than one bidder to fight over what's on offer. The sellers are drying up , there is not a lot of cash required to bump us up to a buck at data release time. Any buyer would then have to pay a premium to that price......question is how much?? Then I guess the board have their ideas of the direction of th company, maybe selling it is not one of them. Acetix may well be on the money, I just hope if its sold the offer starts with a 2 but I could be a little optimistic. We can all but dream but one things for sure, we are down to the wire, a lot of us have been bighting our fingernails for many years, it's time A big well deserved payday comes our way. Good to have some Sunday reading anyway and look forward to any update or news that Acetix can provide....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.