ALC 0.00% 5.5¢ alcidion group limited

PACU is not in Theatre champ but thanks for the condersending...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    PACU is not in Theatre champ but thanks for the condersending rubbish and yeah it kind of is the Hospitals/managments fault when they want to introduce cloud based and internet based systems and you need to walk to a completely different area of the hospital for the tech to actually work

My wife was asked to put in a incident report only on monday arvo but due to the PACU comp being in use was asked to "just do it on ya phone" to complete that task she would have to had stepped outside or go up to the ward which would be kind of ironic seeing as part of the incident related to being under staffed

At the hospital i personally work at we are encouraged to put in Riskmans using the phone app so we can report it on the spot only problem is i have to walk outside of the hospital for the bloody thing to connect half the time

BTW there are no lead plates built into walls on wards 9 and 10 floors up from the floor that has the operating theates and CTG is where you would be worrying about exposure to radiation or maybe up in Cath Lab

oh and for the flog styled comment about watching tik tok vids that would be theatre techs who do that and you can take to the bank that annoys the living daylights out of my wife when she does have an operating theatre shift

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $29.43K 529.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46313 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 35622 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ 413749
Last updated 15.58pm 29/04/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.