ALC 3.13% 6.2¢ alcidion group limited

Alcidion and Novari Health Forge Strategic Partnership, page-38

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    First up on the idea of executive salary cuts I get where you're coming from. In the grand scheme of things, a few hundred thousand dollars might not seem like it'll make a dent in a multi-million dollar loss. But don't you think it's about setting a tone at the top? If the crew sees the captain tightening there belt, it might just spark a bit of extra hustle across the board. It's not just about the dollars saved, it's about the message it sends.

For comparing CEO salaries across companies, not too sure I agree. Sure, it's useful to see where ALC stands in the mix in the broader context, but we've got to remember each company's situation is unique and have their particular challenges. Just because our CEO's pay is in line with others doesn't automatically mean it's justified. Are we rewarding past successes, or are we incentivizing future growth? That's the real question....

Seeing executive pay go up when the company isn't exactly smashing records..not ideal indeed. I'm all for rewarding hard work and success, but we've got to make sure those rewards are for actual achievements, not just for showing up. For the CFO part It's one thing to miss the mark on financial forecasts as markets can be unpredictable. But when it happens repeatedly, it's time to ask some hard questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $83.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $69.33K 1.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 49910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ 379683
Last updated 14.45pm 16/05/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.