AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Great news indeed. Mining has commenced, cashflow has been and...

1. 12,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3879
    Great news indeed. Mining has commenced, cashflow has been and will be generated from stock pile processing, all the equipment runs on higher than expected capacity.

Sp tanked despite PoS up. Why ? Because some just read that cash on hand decreased. What they don't understand is that there was a large amount of 7+ million for setting up the processing and mining facilities which all got paid for by silver sales.

Read between the lines and it is obvious that AYN will steam ahead with full power without funding problems. BTW, average sales price $37, not bad for a much lower spot price for half of that time.

I am disappointed about the sp today, just one seller started the downturn and many followed.

For the next 3 months we will rely on PoS and so far it looks like that the most sellers don't want to sell for lower than $30-31. Therefore, much more upside than downside but the market is, as always, not willing to wait. Means, high chance to pick up more even cheaper.

Waiting for it despite seeing my balance going down. But we can only make money by buying low first.

GL to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.