AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

alcyone today and beyond

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Ive been digesting the last few days trading in AYN...and what part of the prices rises can simply be tied back to the increases in the price of Ag.

Or...are we seeing a "local" squeeze into the 3 Australian pure silver stocks. Yes only 3...well to my knowledge anyway.

Well to some degree...both of these are probably true but IMO AYN has plenty more going for it...than just the price of silver.

- Silver production next quarter with estimated $6m sitting in old pads ready to go

- Full scale sliver mining starting in the in July/Aug

- Resource upgrades coming...currently 15m million ounces with more on the way.

- Resource upgrades will increase mine life from Twin Hills

- Wildcat drilling at Hornet into very sexy copper targets starting anyday now.

- $16M in cash ? no cash needed.

- First 770,000 ounces of production hedged at $27 per ounce with full exposure to silver price upside.

- Finally they are targeting ? 1.5M oz to 2M oz yearly production ? margin at $33.50 AUS oz is $20 oz = NET Margin of $30M to $40M per annum.

The first half of the year shapes up very well for AYN and the other silver plays on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.