WOW 0.38% $34.17 woolworths group limited

Can we buy ALDI shares ? I had a Volkswagon once it was great...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Can we buy ALDI shares ? I had a Volkswagon once it was great and I was sad to sell it but times move on and while anything from Germany is quality and Chinese are so so but cheap it seems that Aldi are the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Both cheap and quality, living in Gladstone we are about to get our first Aldi Store and I cant wait to take the Family there for a first time shop.

I hold shares in Woolworths to be honest so am a bit biased But I've grown up with Woolworths and Coles and Aldi will be a novelty and a treat for the kids LOL cheap cheap different and fun but when the big weekly shops are done it mostly be at Coles or Woollies so I see Aldi more of a competitor for IGA and this thread is flogging a dead horse so to speak as Woolworths will continue to be a mainstream Family big buy.

Woolworths just keep doing what you know best, Food at good prices and leave the Hardware alone and the novelty buys to anybody else, Shoppers that spend $ 100 plus per week will continue to shop the big ones at the big two. This is my own opinion of course but would be very interested in others that 100% shop at Aldi for their view...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.17
Change
-0.130(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $41.74B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.33 $34.69 $34.07 $77.40M 2.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2923 $34.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.19 4889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.