ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

aldp - a questionable premise?

1. 8,606 Posts.
    The farcical side of this whole thing is that the whole 'Grant' appears to have acted as a tool for the government to attract (fool?) some big investor to build it's rail and port infrastructure.

The technology bit seems secondary.

So rather than it have been an Advanced Lignite Demonstration Program it seems more apt to call it an Elaborate Port and Rail Program, which the government may have backed the most lucrative wannabee Aussie producer/manufacturer to want most.
    Is that the Shanghai Electrical mob?

So are they going to build the Ports and Rail for a measly $20 mill kick start into our New Pilbara?

We should NEVER have been approached to apply, had it not been a convenient piece of extra data for the government.

And if no Rail or Ports are available for us, (something i expressed as a concern two wks ago when i said the Abbott-loving coal magnates would get first dibs on exports - take Gt Barrier Reef for example, it was a hint) then is the rail and port available for any internationally bound product?
    Be it pellets, bricks, fertiliser, or slurry?

Why not leave them on hold if they are so far away and use the existing port and rail to export a smaller pipeline like Coldry? It doesn't make sense. Being ready is not a threat to ANY of the ALDP's prerogatives/onjectives!!

It's a bit mad and I have to find more answers because there has to be so much more to this.
    I am yet to read most of what's been written today, but for now these are my thoughts.

PS: my order didn't execute so no position for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.672K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 18737448 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12910769 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.