AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

aldp eoi outcome is market sensitive to mnm, page-95

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    ""MNM has many assets"

Can you name one asset?

I couldnt find any on their balance sheet. If they sold these assets today what would they be worth?"

Very good point SP3...

Let me maybe start with the more important priorities of ANY company before looking at assets.

Companies need access to cash. This is money in the bank,finance facility. Money to pay the day to day expenses like salaries and additional money for development etc.

Right now MNM has over a million cash with another 9 million available. We also have very very small cash spend (admin about 250k a quarter) unlike many other companies with expensive management teams....

Back to Assets. Right now our 50% of BM may not be confirmed to be an asset as we still have lots of hurdles to jump but if all goes well the next 2-3 years and we start construction of the BM plant I expect the SP to reflect the earnings potential of 10 MTPA(MNM share)?MC of a billion seems possible IMO, lets see where coal price go?
    ,3 years doesnt seem long to me.
    IK needs to drill Coronation/GC in order to deliver a minable/economic size resource and then this will become a more and more valuable asset. This asset value will also be determined by the price of gold/silver ofcoarse. Another iron in the fire.

Same goes fr Mt Mulligan CSG, seem like Calcifer fought MNM for over 4 years so they think Mt Mulligan has value already. I don't thing 100-500 MT of black coal is an amount to sneeze at. I see huge potential here but I am bullish CSG.

Right now, Our MC less our cash leaves us about 15 million value so the market is not giving as any value for our asserts but this will change fast IMO. Lets see what 2013 brings...

IMO its not always about assets and earnings, its also about exenses and amout of shareholders. I will be here in 2018 :0)buy low sell high. I wonder if the ones who bought BHP many years ago also had problems with downrampers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.