ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

aldp finalised - minister letters sent out, page-5

1. 328 Posts.
    ESI are ready to go CDP. you would think arup works makes ESI even more appealing to the govt.

on a side note - i may be wrong here but i dont recall exergen or JAT announce that they were successful in being shortlisted. so why would they announce if they have been rejected the grant?

from hunjans posted link

"I wouldn't say the unsuccessful applications were 'pipe dreams', I would more say they were less developed; a lot of work needs to occur to pull together projects of this complexity, and a lot of the companies hadn't done enough of their development work," he said.

"You need to identify your equipment suppliers, your costings - in terms of putting forward a credible project, it needs to stand up to heavy testing and due diligence, and they hadn't done that at the time they put their application in."

Acknowledging widespread scepticism towards the social licence and economic viability of 'clean coal projects', the source said the ALDP program was an appropriate use of taxpayer money.

"There are some significant hurdles for alternative coal, no one is shying away from that fact, but this funding stream is really going to help that; governments need to support new industries coming into the Valley."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.