AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

aldp - frequently asked questions (faqs)

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    ALDP - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

I just had a look at the website and thought I would remind some Investors on some Important points...

http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/energy/innovation-and-research/etis/advanced-lignite-demonstration-program/aldp-frequently-asked-questions

"*What is the application Process

Expressions of Interest opened on 3 August 2012 and closed on 19 November 2012. An Independent Assessment Panel (IAP) has assessed the received EOI submissions and invited a selected shortlist to respond to the second stage of assessment (Request for Proposals – RFP). The shortlisted projects will not be publicised. Full due diligence will be undertaken on RFP submissions and the IAP will make recommendations for project funding to the Victorian Minister for Energy and Resources and the Australian Minister for Resources and Energy in June 2013. Selected projects will be invited to negotiate funding agreements prior to public announcement of the project selection outcomes in the third quarter of 2013."

I like this part

"Selected projects will be invited to negotiate funding agreements prior to public announcement of the project selection outcomes in the third quarter of 2013."

This is in just over a week so if ALDP is on schedule which I have been led to believe, this "should" mean that selected projects will be announced by end September 2013?

another interesting point I found interesting

"7. Can one company lead or partner on multiple applications?

Yes, as long as the projects are mutually exclusive and not co-dependent."

I assume this means that MNM could benefit from more than one ALDP application??

Exergen is looking good
    MNM could be looking to do something with Shanghai Electric I suppose?
    MNM could have something totally left field also....

I am excited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.