ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

aldp website taken down, page-71

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    That initiation of negotiations is exactly what I referred to and am of the opinion has been recently initiated.

That offer letter to commence funding agreements which will be announced in three months time ( coinciding with the estimated public statement by the DPI website by end of the year, estimated Nov, in my opinion ) is a direct endorsement of the technology and our company and would mean that funding is very likely indeed, but not yet guaranteed.

I would expect 4 companies received an invitation to commence negotiations, explaining the tree change as can be seen for ESI already in place with shares being taken off 0.9 and 1 cents, stacking massively ongoing on the low price up to 0.4 cent.

That to me does not indicate that those stacking at those levels expect price to hit that level but to build positive momentum for the rally which should unfold as soon as market has a clear understanding that the offer letter definitely has been sent.

That is only days away, as I see it.
    Most of us had expected the anticipation rally to commence in June, it has been quite a wait but I think we are close.

I expect silence from ECT management from now on forward as they eliminated unfair trading advantage by stating that they have not received any correspondence from DPI.

They needed to clarify this as they are not allowed to announce the offer letter reception which introduces the actual funding arrangements, they are only allowed to announce the rejection.

It is no wonder that the broader market has entirely lost the grip of what is going on with ECT in regards to the ALDP, whereas when one familiarises oneself with the process, indirect confirmation of receiving this offer letter has been now given.

This is the only explanation why DPI website has shown the finalisation of the selection process and statement of companies being notified.
    The quick withdrawal of the information and the introduction of a new schedule surrounding the selection process is nothing but a fix of a leak, as I see it.

Through the trading halt ECT was able to eliminate all unfair trading advantage as they repeated the wording from the DPI website.

It was always going to be tricky to deduct whether we have received the offer letter, the glitch within the DPI procedures allowed us to have a short glimpse of what is going on behind the scenes, similar to the image of the coldry plant which was quickly taken off the AGL website earlier this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.676K 823.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 18616688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7657250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.