MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

alecfra, page-14

1. 5,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Sorry for the slow response.

I do not think we will see a report on flows until the next Q.tly,there may be a report on sale of asset earlier.

I am somewhat concerned with the 20 mill oppies needing to be converted in the next week.....these are not in general public hands and are a large proportion are held bt directors and close parties ...thus a selloff may not eventuate.

Other than that I am convinced that directors are concentrating in building an asset base for future sale....that is the most effective way for directors to cash out...

Also Jeff Clarke has a stranglehold on ALL directors on precisely what is announced....his vernacular is in US terms of US industry speak....it is far more conservative and less frequent than we do here in Aust.

Contact with the company over the past days shows some frustration with a few shareholders who are pestering for immediate results... IMHO they will come but in Jeff Clarkes time. IMHO unless you are a daytrader one should hold for the ultimate reward well north of $2......meanwhile I will continue to squirrel away taking advantage of swings and sentiment of weak holders who are misguided with the long term prospects or selling because they have been caught short with other positions.

If the next report doesn't measure up to those that expect 20mmcf then the price will go down (I am of this view,expecting 7-10mmcf)....these sort of values will not be reached for about another 3 months.....thats when gas prices should peak also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.