MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

alecfra, page-16

1. 1,451 Posts.
    I called up yesterday to follow up and find out any info I can.

Apparently they can't and won't tell me anything about the investigation other than if they do find anything they don't like or request info from the company it will be done on market.

I put it to the guy that many times I had seen the ASX request info from companies where there quarterly expenditure exceeded there current cash position on market and would they do the same.

Basically I dont think we will get any info about production forced out of MAE but we may see some request for info on how they plan to fund their operations and maybe maybe something about the fact that they didn't report the Helper issues which could very well be price sensitive info.

I know that either of these two scenario's could very well have a negative impact but I want to put it back onto managment to give us some solid fact and reason as to why ours is a good investment.

We have to remember we are paying these guys wages and essentially own the company as much as they do. If they want to operate as Jeff's baby company then stay private and go play with your own $200 Mill.

MAE would be nothing with out its shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.