ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

alere selling 25% of bbi, page-25

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I think all these machinations are demonstrating just what an incestuous world POC is proving to be. No wonder we need such an amazing product and prolonged courtship to get in on the action. The flip side should be that once M&G gets into one Alere subsidiary it will quickly spread to many others...

I really don't think you can understate just how massive a BBI deal would be, it's been made bigger with the forthcoming IPO rolling in a huge presence in several mature POC arenas.

It might well be that a slice of ADO going BBI's way is the price we have to pay. Look at this from the BBI perspective, it makes it far more palatable for them to pay us substantial and ongoing royalties for access to our tech if they own a chunk of ADO and can effectively be (in part) paying themselves. As Meerkat has said, the big players DO NOT want to be dictated to, if this is what it takes to get a deal across the line the ends justify the means.

BBI/Alere might even harbour desires to take over ADO entirely (as they have with prior staged buy outs), but hopefully management are nimble enough to take their money, sell them some shares then generate large enough revenue from further deals to price themselves out of the market.

What an exciting 2014 we're in for...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.