CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

SHARE REGISTERY ALERTI have at long last secured copies of the...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    SHARE REGISTERY ALERT

I have at long last secured copies of the register that I have personally expensed, and the register changes are extremely interesting.

There is a long list of developments IMHO that all holders need to be aware of however, but it will take me a little time to process the information and make it available.

One glaring change is a sizeable accumulation by a new entity to the register which I have detailed below.

ENTITY: COMMSEC NOMINEES PTY LIMITED

Mar-04, 2010: no appearance
    Apr-20, 2010: no appearance
    Jun-15, 2010: no appearance
    Aug-17, 2010: no appearance
    Aug-24, 2010: 2,343,502 shares
    Aug-25, 2010: 2,607,530 shares

It is a significant change because COMMSEC have been renowned for churning the stock, back and forth over several years, and now for the first time they have a visible nominee account that is showing a very strong accumulation trend.

The COMMSEC NOMINEES holding sits at an impressive No 10 position on the Aug 25 Register statement.

The reason for my alert last night was that I sensed something was up, and now for the first time we have some emperical evidence that the register is in fact undergoing significant changes.

Remember that for every seller there is a buyer, and those buyers are starting to become visible.

Id anyone would like a copy of last night's moderated post feel free to send me an email, but please explain a little bit about yourself and who you post as on here.

I will update the forum further about other significant changes as soon as I get a chance. Be careful out there!

Cheers
    Nev

[email protected]

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.