BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

"A positive piece of news such as customer or rail access will...

1. 217 Posts.
    "A positive piece of news such as customer or rail access will see this shoot right through historic highs"

So true!

Although I dont anticipate an upward surge in SP until a rail agreement is reached, some positive news may infact still come from the other tenements. Positive results fom Duck Creek for instance could lead to investors finally putting some value in other BRM ventures. Im sure some people dont even know of BRMs nickel assets! We know Marillana is valued by the market at next to nothing but that isnt our only long term proposition.

taken from the last quarterly

"programme of helicopter supported surface sampling was completed over outcropping CID mineralisation at Duck Creek in June. A total of 286 samples were collected over 4 target areas. Results are not expected until late August."

BRMs impressive record at meeting timelines suggests to me these initial results should be announced this week or next. Even with poor results from Duck Creek there is still plenty happening behind the scenes at present and potentially significant upside in BRM me thinks!

May the green continue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.