ALERT - Rape in Western Suburbs, page-63

1. 900 Posts.
    re: BluebandALERT - Rape in Western Suburbs Blueblab,

This is my country and I should be allowed a say in who is welcome and who is not - this is the case evrywhere.

If I just waltzed into the country you came from or just dropped in and took over your home you would say nothing and just accept it - utter crap you would.

That being the case don't give me the hollier than thou garbage because I can guarantee that your country is more racist than mine by a country mile.

Unfortunately in Australia the ones given the job of managing Australia and protecting her borders from invasion were asleep on the job or worse still wacked oout on LSD, Trips, magic mushrooms and other drugs.

Get the point - just like those irresponsible, incompetent, criminal company directors etc.

Accordingly, I don't feel bound to honour any agreements or mistakes made by these foolish drug affected politicians or their bureaucratic butt sniffers as they were non compus mentas at the time.

Any way don't take it too hard I'd prefer an asian neighbour to a moslem one any day - except of course those drug dealing vc, triads, gangs, home invaders, tax dodgers, racist "only employ from my own ethnic group" types etc otherwise no complaints really

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.