IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Strong DFS metrics The projected returns from development of...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Strong DFS metrics

The projected returns from development of Citronen befit a project of this size:

Life of Mine Revenue: US$5.65 billion
    NPV: US$609 million
    IRR: 43%
    Mine life: 14 years+
    Payback period: 18 months
    Operating cost: $0.71/lb
    Production Rate: 3.3mtpa ROM ore

Analysis
    Credits are difficult to come by in the current challenging share market but Ironbark continues to make progress in Greenland with the recognition of Citronen as one of the world's largest credible zinc development projects at an advanced post-feasibility stage.

The global drawdown in the zinc stockpiles which has moved towards a supply deficit is widely expected to accelerate following the closure of several large mines. This provides momentum for development of Citronen as well as a catalyst for share price gain.

The current focus at Citronen continues to be the granting of a Mining Licence which provides a further share price catalyst.

Greenland’s authorities have demonstrated sustained support for the development of Citronen, the country has a history of zinc and lead mining.

Citronen is a fairly simple project with flat and continuous ore zones. There is open pit sulphide potential with low strip ratios to augment higher grade underground mined ore.

The mining operation is predominantly underground room and pillar mining operation. Proven DMS and flotation techniques can be used to produce zinc and lead concentrates.

The MOU with China NFC to provide assistance in acquiring project funding provides further upside potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $161 40.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23122250 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21710501 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.