RIO 2.02% $116.47 rio tinto limited

alert watch ... next possible short entry ..., page-57

1. 1,565 Posts.
    re: down to rio in shorts / chart AN excellent chart, but unfortunately it is open to any interpretation you want to place on it. however, amory is most grateful. having tried for weeks to get the ADR code of RIO, couldn't wait to check it out on the wallstreet chart. sure enough, it proves beyond doubt what I mentioned earlier in the day. that RIO will move whichever way & whenever the DowJones is good & ready. the proof, pay good attention:

if you get your hands on them e.g. on www.wallstreecity.com, compare the charts! the last time the Dow was in overbought, was mid-october. and of course, now. if anything, this time more strongly into o'bt. now for RIO (RTP on the ADR-chart). same story. mid-october & now. altho & this could be important: RIO is nowhere near as far into overb't as the Dow is. which would seem to indicate that any downturn by the Dow (when it happens) could lead to a more muted reaction in RIO. say 36 or thereabouts. after small rise in the Dow, I wouldn't count on that tomorrow.

the opinion expressed herein is purely my own. amory's position as mentioned previously: the jan 37 put.

~/. .\~

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$116.47
Change
2.310(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $43.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$115.31 $118.48 $114.83 $158.6M 1.359M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 225 $116.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$116.58 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.