MMA 8.51% 25.5¢ maronan metals limited

Good good, I like to see even guys like you have a good laugh....

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Good good, I like to see even guys like you have a good laugh. The more happiness that goes around the better.

something I find interesting is a couple of times youve said something followed by ay.

you vs the system ay. And you said it yesterday in the bml thread. i dont think youre australian.
    Some aussies may speak like that but they dont write like that.

you dont know anything about shorting, you dont know anything about financial markets really, because you copy and paste thats clear to me. And youre not australian.

youre a paid basher thats clear too. You have no other legitimate purpose for being here. At times when you realise youre out of your depth you sometimes bring a few lads in here to try and gang up on me well I see through all that.

and if youre not australian then why would a foreign national be in the threads of the best value genuine asx silver developers which are mma and bml (you leave ivr alone because why bother with them),

which person from which nationality would be doing this I wonder?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06-04/rare-earths-miner-targeted-in-cyber-attack/103934020?utm_source=abc_news_app&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_campaign=abc_news_app&utm_content=whatsapp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.020(8.51%)
Mkt cap ! $51.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $21.24K 85.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 62498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.