MMA 2.08% 23.5¢ maronan metals limited

Alex Jones promoting the silversqueeze, page-60

1. 4,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1454
    My apologies I must have glanced over your reply too quickly.

I explained this to V several years ago over on Bml threads.

Buyers and sellers of commodities very rarely agree on a price so who sets the price in most cases? Speculators that’s who.
    The price will move to fair value eventually in every commodity by weight of supply and demand, but if a farmer or miner needs to hedge al or part of his production due to finance risk he needs speculators to create the field which the two teams (seller and buyers) play on. On the CBOT it’s not uncommon for 100 times the amount of corn thats actually produced and sold to be traded on the futures market. This volume creates the opportunity for sellers and buyers to hedge. It’s a necessary “evil”. Without it there is no forward selling to hedge and no forward buying to guarantee supply to mills and or other downstream processing.
    Every producer has specific needs for cash, storage or logistics issues which is why pricing early is an option needed by all producers. So you’ve trying to end an “evil” practice that is not only efficient and effective but also necessary even for MMA if it ever goes into production.
    You can hope for prices to continue to rise to sell production when interest and debt repayments are due!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $47.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $14.14K 59.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22472 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 3800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.