MMA 0.00% 24.5¢ maronan metals limited

Alex Jones promoting the silversqueeze, page-61

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6221/6221428-731cdecb47c495759161b60f3c78855c.jpg
    You need to get a life and stop idolizing and worshipping specific companies, notably MMA. Anyone thinking about investing in MMA would take one look at this thread and run! Your next best company is BML mainly because you are able to recruit similar unhappy shareholders to your delusional cause.

Have some common courtesy and decency and restrict your posts to educated comments about MMA specific subjects. This is not your thread to hijack with your conspiracy theories or your uneducated beliefs of how the share market should work. It is also not your platform to villify people with outlandish defamatory comments that you persistently make. My advice is grow up and show some maturity! You carry on like a 5yr old in a school playground with all of your name calling and defamatory claims.

Here are a few facts for you to digest as you clearly have no understanding as to how the real market works.

Fact 1!

Just because an option reaches its strike price, it does not mean that directors or shareholders are going to exercise them months or years earlier to satisfy your delusional beliefs that it will prevent a capex. Shareholders are here to increase their wealth and company directors are here to keep the company running for all shareholders. They do not surf the "X" forums reading about $100 silver tomorrow and make financing decisions on what they read. I pity anyone that you convinced to exercise their options early, especially if that meant that they do not have the cash to participate in the 24c SPP.

Fact2!

Just because management choose not to exercise said option 12 months early probably because that they do not each have a lazy $625K stashed under the couch, it does not give you the right to vilify them and stalk them. You do not know their personal circumstances and as for Joshua Pitt, well he is a businessman first and not a director of MMA. Mind you, you were hero worshipping him a month ago, so go figure!

Fact 3!

BML holds 75% of the Sorby Hills project. The maximum amount of silver it will produce per year is 2M oz. BML has direct exposure to 1.5M oz of silver production! Most companies on the ASX treat that as a byproduct. Yes, BML is undervalued, but it is not in the same league as MMA, IVR, SVL, SS1 etc, if silver production is what you are chasing. I hold BML, so before you go on the down ramping tangent, think again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $24.00K 98.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21472 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 22339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.