MMA 2.17% 22.5¢ maronan metals limited

Alex Jones promoting the silversqueeze, page-63

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    All these points @philw why dont we debate them? In person on zoom. And then we share it with everyone.

@FreshInvestor refused the challenge what about you?

we just discuss mma, bml, ivr , options, the placement , financing decisions. All thr important things, not the kinds of crap people here are always trying to drag me into.

you guys have all the time to continually write what a conspiracy theorist I am, and how how alan jones is my hero because I screenshotted his tweet telling people to buy silver

you guys just twist absolutely everything.

how many times have I mentioned to the lot of you about IVR your spin company which you always secretly promote philw and you never once reply back about IVR. Its the same with the lot if you, instead always trying to change the conversation back to trivial things about alan jones or whether ive ever tried to sell commodities or some distraction..

all I actually want to talk about is mma and the other silver developers, comparing their credentials, but the whole plan is to drag me into all kinds of ridiculous conversations about whether or not im a conspiracy theorist

im sure you have the time to debate face to face

you know for hundreds if not thousands of years when people wanted to discredit others theyd create scandals involving women or money. Now to discredit others you lot just call everything one said a conspiracy theory

yes I agree that potential mma investors will get scared off investing in mma because of all the crap flying here, but to clean things up first I need to take out the trash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $80.64K 354.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13450 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 10917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.